Positioning Hydrogen 2023 Conference Program
Positioning Hydrogen 2023 will consist of stimulating program of plenary sessions, keynote speeches, panel discussions, poster presentations and exhibitions. We aim to make the conference a genuine two way process and as such, knowledge transfer, commercialization and industrialization can be further enhanced through the interactivity.
DAY – 1 [September 26 – 2023]
✔Cost of renewable power
DAY – 2 [September 27 – 2023]
DAY – 3 [September 28 – 2023]
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 500 words.
- The type of presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the scientific committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and the proceedings book will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.